Information on the processing of personal data
This statement, as provided for by current legislation under EU Regulation 2016/679, describes the purposes and methods of processing personal data collected from users in order to allow them to register and/or register online for conferences and/or institutional events and/or any other kind of events organized and managed by the companies belonging to the Triumph Group.
TRIUMPH GROUP INTERNATIONAL S.P.A. SOCIETA’ BENEFIT: Registered office in Via Lucilio n.60 – 00136 Rome (Italy), VAT number 04135821009, Telephone +39 06355301.
TRIUMPH ITALY S.R.L.: Registered office in Via Lucilio n.60 – 00136 Rome (Italy), VAT number 10198371006, Telephone +39 06355301.
TRIUMPH BENELUX SPRL: Registered office in Rue de la Presse 4 – 1000 Brussels (Belgium), TVA BE 086499975, Telephone +32 (0) 2 6816 0772 792.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing:
Personal data, freely communicated and acquired by us as a result of the activity carried out by the companies belonging to the Triumph Group, will be processed lawfully and correctly for the following purposes:
- collection of registrations and/or inscriptions in order to allow every single company belonging to the Triumph Group to carry out all the necessary formalities for the validation of the participation in the events organized by the Company itself. The legal basis that legitimates this process is the need to implement a contract in which the interested party is a party, or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the party itself.
- sharing personal data with the sponsors of the initiative. The legal basis of the process is the legitimate interest of the Sponsors to get in touch with those who participate in the initiative to thank them for the initiative, send them material related to the event and ask them to present their activity in the future. It is understood that for this purpose the data will be granted to Sponsors only to allow the first contact and the delivery of the information by the Sponsors themselves, while further uses of contact for marketing purposes are subject to the express consent of the interested party. The legal basis that legitimizes this process is the need to allow Sponsors to pursue a legitimate interest to get in touch with the participants of the initiative to ask them to present their activity in the future.
- Issuing of communications on part of the companies belonging to the Triumph Group to invite the interested parties to subsequent congress initiatives, commercial promotions, market research; the legal basis for the process is the express, free and specific consent of the interested party.
- Issuing of communications on part of the Sponsors of the initiative to invite interested parties to their own subsequent congresses, commercial promotions, market research; the legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the express, free and specific consent of the interested party.
- allow the centralized management for administrative, fiscal and accounting purposes of personal data processed in order to manage all the activities instrumental to the management of events and activities organized and promoted by the Companies belonging to the Triumph Group. Legal basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest of the data controller.
Types of data processed:
When registering online, the user is asked to enter a variety of personal data (personal and professional data and contact details) as well as, if present, the personal data of the accompanying person. Personal data provided by users who register online is used by the companies belonging to the Triumph Group for the sole purpose of providing the requested service. Please note that you may be asked to enter bank details or other information on payment methods. The aforementioned data, which is required in the event that the payment of a fee or the reservation of a hotel or a travel is required, may be communicated to third parties who will process it for instrumental purposes strictly related to contractual obligations.
In order to carry out the contractual activity, in case an event provides access to a classroom or a building and also involves the provision of catering services, the user who registers online may also indicate data belonging to particular categories (e.g. particular needs related to food, such as intolerances and/or allergies, or any physical limitations or disabilities, needs related to religious beliefs). If the user does not provide such data and does not consent to its processing, the companies belonging to the Triumph Group will not be able to guarantee the quality of the service offered.
The data will be processed, in compliance with the necessary security and confidentiality measures, through the following methods: collection of data from the person concerned, collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in further processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes,
processing carried out with the aid of electronic and automated tools (electronic collection of data, through online registration on the event site, directly from the person concerned).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data processed will be constantly updated and, to this end, we invite users to send reports to make updates or corrections where necessary. Access to personal data is limited to employees and collaborators who need this information in order to carry out their activities and to manage, develop and improve our services.
Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a possible refusal to respond:
The nature of the provision of data on your part is mandatory for the Data Controller to proceed with the registration of the request to participate in the event. In case of refusal, it will therefore be impossible to complete the registration process and the Data Controller will not be able to fulfil its contractual obligations.
Communication of data to third parties:
The personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, the Data Processors appointed by him and the persons in charge of the processing strictly authorized. The data may be communicated to other companies belonging to the Triumph Group and to commissioning companies in order to fulfil all contractual obligations. Personal data may be communicated to Sponsors within the limits and in relation to the legal bases indicated in the section “purposes and legal bases of processing” of this information notice.
The data may be communicated as a result of inspections or checks, to all inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls on the regularity of legal requirements.
The data will not be disseminated.
Personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the organization and management of the event, and then stored in the Data Base of the companies belonging to the Triumph Group for a period of five years for the management of administrative and fiscal requirements and to keep participants updated on new initiatives that have allowed them to receive these messages.
Existence of an automated decision-making process (profiling):
There is no automated decision-making process.
Data transfer to third countries or international organisations:
The Data Controller may transfer the collected data to subjects based in third countries. In this case, the Data Controller is responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that the transfer takes place with the safeguards provided for by current legislation.
The Controllers of the data collected, processed and used are the companies TRIUMPH GROUP INTERNATIONAL S.P.A. SOCIETA’ BENEFIT and TRIUMPH ITALY S.R.L. – Registered office in Via Lucilio n.60 – 00136 Rome (Italy) – and TRIUMPH BENELUX SPRL – Registered office in Rue de la Presse 4 – 1000 Brussels (Belgium).
Contact details of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing operations connected to the collection of data take place at the headquarters of Triumph Group and are carried out by the personnel of the company in charge of processing, as well as by any subjects in charge of occasional maintenance operations of the Company’s web platform.
Rights of the persons concerned:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain at any time confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to be informed of: the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identity of the data controller, manager and representative, if designated; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them. The interested party has the right to obtain: the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was originally collected or subsequently processed; certification to the effect that the operations as per this notice have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In particular, the data subject may at any time ask the Data Controller for access to the personal data and the correction or cancellation or limitation of the processing of the data concerning him/her or to oppose their processing, as well as the right to data portability. The data subject also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority. The rights can be exercised by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or by writing to the addresses below.